Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 December 23rd, 2017

Motivation

Energy

Rest

User Profile: dogsandcats100
dogsandcats100 December 24th, 2017

@softParadise20 Luckily with rest comes energy! Do you have trouble sleeping?

load more
User Profile: MidnightSerendipity
MidnightSerendipity December 23rd, 2017

3 things I need now

1) Great fanfiction

2) Great books

3) A phone

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 December 23rd, 2017

Three things I need right now would be 1.Food 2. Drink 3.Sleep

User Profile: dogsandcats100
dogsandcats100 December 24th, 2017

1- Money. It disappears so quickly in college.

2- Something fun to do. I'm home for winter break, and I'm so bored without my friends.

3- My own place. It would make me so much happier to live alone, but I can't afford it!

User Profile: Crimsonpsy
Crimsonpsy December 24th, 2017

1. Also, like many on this thread, sleep.

2. Support from family.

3. Less rejection.

User Profile: Salsachicajudia
Salsachicajudia December 24th, 2017

3 things I need now:

1) A quiet space to meditate

2) More time with my friends and family

3) Coffee :)

User Profile: Annasear
Annasear December 24th, 2017

@Salsachicajudia

1. Coffee

2. Cats

3. My phone

load more
User Profile: ivoryPlane4517
ivoryPlane4517 December 24th, 2017

three things i need:
1. to know what i actually need
2. to achieve what i need
3. to die satisfied doing what i needed

User Profile: LiveandLovePlease
LiveandLovePlease December 24th, 2017

A hug.

Comforting smile.

Words of reassurance.

User Profile: PerfectStorm426
PerfectStorm426 December 24th, 2017

@LiveandLovePlease *huggles to u* ☺️ its gonna be ok. People love you. U cannot give up on your hopes and dreams. If it was easy, then it would not be a life changing gratification when u arrive at them. U are gonna be ok.

load more
User Profile: strawberrySummer62
strawberrySummer62 December 24th, 2017

Food, dogs, and friends

User Profile: IvoryC
IvoryC December 25th, 2017

Love, money, to disappear