Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock December 25th, 2017

A shower

Some breakfast

Time to myself

User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 December 26th, 2017

@FantasiaSweetShock

I can understand the shower and breakfast

User Profile: hazelfoxie
hazelfoxie February 19th, 2018

@FantasiaSweetShock

a friend
food
independence

load more
User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 December 26th, 2017

1- Rest

2-Time

3- Study

User Profile: painlol78me
painlol78me December 26th, 2017

1. enjoyment plz

2. sisio

3. i want my 2 month year old life back xD like RN RN

User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 February 19th, 2018

1. stronger relationship with God

2. my son

3. God knows

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 February 19th, 2018

(1) A change of attitudes and personalities

(2) Motivation

(3) Getting unstuck

User Profile: Purplegiraffe218
Purplegiraffe218 February 19th, 2018

1) I need of want my gf to get help that she deserves and I want her back

2) I need myself to feel better from this

3) I need my friends and family

User Profile: Purplegiraffe218
Purplegiraffe218 February 19th, 2018

How do I reply to a post

load more
User Profile: Nairhair95
Nairhair95 February 19th, 2018

Pain relief,

Medical tests

And fun

User Profile: daisie67
daisie67 February 19th, 2018

a glass of water, self love, and to lay on the ground and stretch out my body.

User Profile: almostGry273
almostGry273 February 19th, 2018

Genuine emotions, cure to depression and motivation :))

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 19th, 2018

1. Caffeine

2. Cuddles

3. A real house for apartment