Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: PositiveThinker0725
PositiveThinker0725 February 19th, 2018

A hug from a loved one, a massage and a hot bath (not just a spongebath, an actual soak). #ChronicPainStinks

User Profile: RadZad
RadZad February 19th, 2018

@PositiveThinker0725 You mentioned chronic pain and I can certainly relate to that. I have an illness for which there is no cure and there is only bare management in their knowledge of it. It's quite frustrating. Is yours, too?

User Profile: PositiveThinker0725
PositiveThinker0725 February 20th, 2018

@RadZad, it would take a miracle to get me over my birth defect, but I have faith that, if I

load more
load more
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim February 19th, 2018

Therapy (emotional support and comfort, validation, mutual mourning of past trauma, safety to do so, reconnection with myself and others)

A shower (or the ability to be consistent despite mental health disorders, that I can shower reliably and regularly)

A good meal (or, again, the ability to be consistent despite mental health disorders, that I can plan, shop, cook, clean, and eat healthy foods reliably and regularly)

User Profile: Beo
Beo February 19th, 2018

...my fiancê snuggle with me, some smokes to kill my pain and relax.

User Profile: salvatrucha
salvatrucha February 19th, 2018

1) Food

2) Patience and understanding from my family

3) Jehovah

User Profile: cyanGrapefruit9056
cyanGrapefruit9056 February 19th, 2018

Time. Love. Self-love.

User Profile: barbosag
barbosag February 19th, 2018

me too @cyanGrapefruit9056

load more
User Profile: Peridot25
Peridot25 February 19th, 2018

I) One hug
II)Ice cream
III)My friends

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 20th, 2018

@Peridot25

I will hug you then!! <3

load more
User Profile: redBlueberry8460
redBlueberry8460 February 19th, 2018

self love, confidence, a hug

User Profile: Beatriz1989
Beatriz1989 February 19th, 2018

Holiday getaway

sleep

people appreciate my job

User Profile: Chevog1989
Chevog1989 February 19th, 2018

A friend, To get healthy, a better job

User Profile: resourcefulbear6750
resourcefulbear6750 February 19th, 2018

movies, beach, peace