Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: HaarleyQuinnzel
HaarleyQuinnzel February 20th, 2018

Vacation

My boyfriend

My doggy 💕

User Profile: Purplegiraffe218
Purplegiraffe218 February 20th, 2018

@HaarleyQuinnzel

i need my other half too. Very hurtful right now

load more
User Profile: Knucklezz
Knucklezz February 20th, 2018

Money

Better place to live

My girlfriend to respect and treat me equal

User Profile: Eh56
Eh56 February 20th, 2018

Love ❤️

Support 🤝

Sleep 😴

User Profile: alicedanslalune
alicedanslalune February 20th, 2018

make up with my boyfriend

a mental health day

my cat

User Profile: sea1324
sea1324 February 20th, 2018

a life

more cats

more books

User Profile: placidJackfruit4289
placidJackfruit4289 February 20th, 2018

To feel free, a job that I love, Love...

User Profile: happyhaydenjacob
happyhaydenjacob February 20th, 2018

Fruit, Water and Bob

User Profile: TryingMyBest51
TryingMyBest51 February 20th, 2018

never ending movie marathon

a million dollars

some tacos

User Profile: Taceten
Taceten February 20th, 2018

To have friends

To change myself completely

To have a nice family

User Profile: Person89
Person89 February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now are:

A community

A passion

1 Million dollars! ...lol