Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: LittleBlackbirdR
LittleBlackbirdR February 20th, 2018

Motivation, a job, and support

User Profile: myaekingheart
myaekingheart February 20th, 2018

Sanity, good health, and a break

User Profile: Adri89
Adri89 February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now are...

FREEDOM- I'm 28 & DEFINITELY don't feel like it :'(

A job- I don't know what I want to do with my future

A relationship- I want someone OTHER then my family to give me unconditional love (including marriage)

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now are...

1. Cardioligest and stress appts test scheduled

2. Neuroligst appt scheduled

3. GI appt scheduled

4. PCP appt scheduled

User Profile: MysUnderstood
MysUnderstood February 20th, 2018

I need inner peace, a quiet mind, and a good night worth of uninterrupted sleep! heart

User Profile: Fatoprofugus
Fatoprofugus February 20th, 2018

Forgiveness, composure, tranquility

User Profile: ButterflyGirl83
ButterflyGirl83 February 20th, 2018

A good nights sleep, my migraine to go away, and a good day at work tomorrow.

User Profile: TheMusicGirl
TheMusicGirl February 20th, 2018

@ButterflyGirl83

may god bless you with an amzing day and dont forget to SMILE

load more
User Profile: CautiousUniorn373
CautiousUniorn373 February 20th, 2018

My best friend/crush, texting me for hours and just being awesome in general

A really long nap

Freedom to go over to my best friend/crush's house and just hang out for a bit

User Profile: proactiveGrapes8244
proactiveGrapes8244 February 20th, 2018

A good night's rest, a big spa bath, and a long hug.

User Profile: TheMusicGirl
TheMusicGirl February 20th, 2018

@proactiveGrapes8244

https://tenor.com/view/virtual-hug-gif-4895513

load more
User Profile: iamstrongxoxo
iamstrongxoxo February 20th, 2018

someone to talk to, a goodnight's sleep, positive vibes.