Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: RhinoDino777
RhinoDino777 February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now are a family who doesn't treat me badly, a person to be with, and not be bullied

User Profile: DetermindAcres099
DetermindAcres099 February 20th, 2018

@RhinoDinoYT

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 20th, 2018

@RhinoDinoYT

<3 *offers hugs* You're not alone. I had a bully in the family a while ago and had to limit my contact with them until cutting ties was an option. In case you haven't seen mindfulness and guides sections of path menu the mindfulness recordings can help with easing anxiety and there's bullying specific guide. Group chats are nice too most times I've been in them. Here's hoping that things improve for you soon!

load more
User Profile: communicativeVillage1601
communicativeVillage1601 February 20th, 2018

1. Someone to listen

2. A sense of direction

3. A helping hand

User Profile: dennys
dennys February 20th, 2018

A safer home, financial stability, and motivation to get though this year.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now are ... a walk, a snack, and a pillow (to bed, Platy!).

User Profile: Hobgoblin42
Hobgoblin42 February 20th, 2018

Chocolate

a hamster

for the snow in my town to melt

User Profile: Moop122
Moop122 February 20th, 2018

Love

hope

peace

User Profile: sleeplessboy
sleeplessboy February 20th, 2018

support, money, and to get out of here.

User Profile: starryflight
starryflight February 20th, 2018

Love, happiness, reassurance

User Profile: Supergirl2706
Supergirl2706 February 20th, 2018

my family

lovey

User Profile: Pinya
Pinya February 20th, 2018

- Someone to be there for me and love me

- A big break of other people

- To get out of here