Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: TheMusicGirl
TheMusicGirl February 20th, 2018

someone to hug

my parents to stop fighting

a shoulder to cry on

smiley

User Profile: niceHouse5991
niceHouse5991 February 20th, 2018

@TheMusicGirl someone to hug

User Profile: charmingTriangle7320
charmingTriangle7320 February 20th, 2018

@TheMusicGirl

someone to listen

a shoulder to cry on

someone willing to help me and tell me I'm okay

load more
User Profile: brookrey
brookrey February 20th, 2018

ı wanna someone to talk to trust to call someone who cares who can love ı am hear dying

User Profile: charmingTriangle7320
charmingTriangle7320 February 20th, 2018

@brookrey

sounds like I can help you in the listening department. What do you need to talk about? You don't have to die, because I'll listen.

load more
User Profile: wingedtrish
wingedtrish February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now! Breakfast, to get dressed for the day, and a snuggle from my dog smiley

User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 February 20th, 2018

Nashs hug

Nashs kiss

Just Nash in general

(side note: Nash is the guy I like who likes me back and we want to date but cant)

User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 February 20th, 2018

Nash is also my best friend.

User Profile: TheMusicGirl
TheMusicGirl February 20th, 2018

@Bunnylover123

why?

User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 February 20th, 2018

@TheMusicGirl why what?

User Profile: TheMusicGirl
TheMusicGirl February 20th, 2018

@Bunnylover123

why cant u and NASH be together? *thinking*

User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 February 20th, 2018

@TheMusicGirl

we don

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: toughScarf6146
toughScarf6146 February 20th, 2018

To land a great job

To talk to my boyfriend :(

A home near that great job I need

User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 February 20th, 2018

@toughScarf6146

you can get a great job!!!! I have faith in youuuu!!!!!

User Profile: toughScarf6146
toughScarf6146 February 20th, 2018

@Bunnylover123

Thank you for the encouragement :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Ezecius47
Ezecius47 February 20th, 2018

Confirmation

comfort

love

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore February 20th, 2018

a great apartment to move into in the new state I'm going to move to

peace of mind about my back pain and period troubles in perimenopause

yes-friends who say yes to things and then actually come and do them! Do what they say they will!

User Profile: anonyBalloon3366
anonyBalloon3366 February 20th, 2018

A place to live and a car and a new life

User Profile: kaleon
kaleon February 20th, 2018

music, food and comfort

User Profile: SnailQueen
SnailQueen February 20th, 2018

To win the lottery

To have someone I can tell everything to

To win the lottery

User Profile: TheMusicGirl
TheMusicGirl February 20th, 2018

@Whatshername1999

i feel you laugh

User Profile: diplomaticconfucious
diplomaticconfucious February 20th, 2018

@Whatshername1999

I like this one.... okay, I'll take the same! :D

load more