Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Minjimus
Minjimus February 20th, 2018

Have a deep talk with my closest coworker

have a week of work

Get my tens muscle stretched

User Profile: psywife1
psywife1 February 20th, 2018

Three things I need right now are a house of my own, a part-time job to help bring in a little more money, and decent friends to go and do things with.

User Profile: BluePeach87
BluePeach87 February 20th, 2018

Love

Appreciation

Relaxation time

Motivation

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 February 20th, 2018

SENDING

FREE HUGS

TO EVERYBODY WHO WANTS THEM

heart

User Profile: Rbojorquez15
Rbojorquez15 February 20th, 2018

Relax and stop being so edgy.

I have been laid off, fired, unemployed and I just started a new job...

i need to have faith it will be a good job this time

User Profile: kindGrapefruit4314
kindGrapefruit4314 February 20th, 2018

A maid

a vacation

to not be afraid to talk to my spouse about how Im feeling (I tend to shove it down then explode later... not good haha)

User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 February 20th, 2018

PEACE, HAPPINESS & MONEY

User Profile: MadWonder
MadWonder February 20th, 2018

A big piece of ice cream cake, a place where I can scream my lungs out and my brother

User Profile: WatoriSprings413
WatoriSprings413 February 20th, 2018

Hugs, acceptance, and relaxation

User Profile: WatoriSprings413
WatoriSprings413 February 20th, 2018

Sleep, hugs, and acceptance