Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
blossombreathe
October 22nd, 2016
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
Kalilee
February 20th, 2018
Love, money, sleep
redPlum9054
February 20th, 2018
... sleep, happiness and better life.🙏🏻
tuff
February 20th, 2018
Information session of the market research job, a probationary driver's license, standard workplace English
HeresHoping92
February 20th, 2018
Disney world, money and lots of love!
purplePapaya9071
February 20th, 2018
Healthy friendships, confidence, and to be generous with my time spent on others.
HydrangeaField
February 20th, 2018
Solitude, silence, and compassion for my feelings.
gardeniascout27
February 20th, 2018
Improved physical health, restful sleep, income
SilbermondFan
February 20th, 2018
Warmth, courage, hope
ch4nnels
February 20th, 2018
Three things I need right now are: friends, motivation and love.
sincereEyes1983
February 20th, 2018
Self belief
Calm and peace within myself
A hand to hold