Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: BubblegumCake
BubblegumCake February 21st, 2018

I need

My Fiance

Self acceptance

A hug

User Profile: Raelyn1987
Raelyn1987 February 21st, 2018

Love, peace, and how to handle stress.

User Profile: GriffinKitten
GriffinKitten February 21st, 2018

No stress

A place to stay where my friends are 24/7

User Profile: CantStepOut
CantStepOut February 21st, 2018

Money, Money, Sex

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond February 21st, 2018

Someone to talk to, a hug and maybe a cup of tea.

User Profile: adaptableOcean
adaptableOcean February 21st, 2018

My girlfriend, healthy food, the will to live

User Profile: Depressedmess12
Depressedmess12 February 21st, 2018

A hug a cocoa and someone so I can rest my head on

User Profile: purpleKite9518
purpleKite9518 February 21st, 2018

Friends, friends, friends.

1 reply
User Profile: Bcollier4golf
Bcollier4golf February 21st, 2018

@purpleKite9518

load more
User Profile: Mandiibabii
Mandiibabii February 21st, 2018

My babies, cuddling, and a day's rest!

User Profile: SleepyPrincess99
SleepyPrincess99 February 21st, 2018

A hug, a maid, and motivation to finish my homework.