Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bf of 4.5 years doesn't love me anymore. He said that he doesn't have the same feelings for me.

User Profile: Teslastar
Teslastar January 8th, 2023

He has been my best support through some difficult times. Due to my job , I had to move away and we made it good for one year. But, he cannot continue anymore. I tried to convince him that we can work and improve on our communications, life term plans. But, he just doesn't have feelings anymore.

I don't have any other friends and I am not so close to my family.

I feel that I lost the only person I had.

1
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 January 12th, 2023

@Teslastar

It is very hard to lose someone....... you depended on

it does hurt but feelings mayor do change ......... sometimes people want to feel something so badly but they can play along for only so long before deep down they know it is not working for them ...... in the end someone will get hurt....... Starting over only seems to work well on TV or romance movies.