Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Break up after he’s been my everything for two years so now I don’t know how to exist without him

User Profile: fifa2018
fifa2018 May 2nd, 2021

He broke up with me after 1 year and 3 months, we lived together for 3 months but we had to do about 7 months in total of long distance and now he says his love for me is fleeing away, I just moved to a new area of the country when I met him so I just don’t know life without him here and I’m so lost without him what do I do to make him love me again because I just can’t loose him

2
User Profile: Whimsical08
Whimsical08 May 4th, 2021

He lost you too. If his love is fleeting then there is nothing you can do. Another guy will appreciate you and cherish you. In the meantime cherish yourself. Learn that your are worthy of love. Learn that you are not someone's place holder. You are treasure!

User Profile: carambole
carambole May 6th, 2021

The same thing happened to me. It is starting to feel okay after 1.5 months of distress. The only advice I have for you is: stay away from him so that you can start to heal. You have the opportunity to become a more resiliant, self-sufficient person. This will become more obvious after the awfulness of the break up starts to go away.