Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Discussion: You hurt me, but thank you for.....

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove February 22nd, 2020

hello my lovely community! lets do a little exercise on forgiveness and gratitude today.

Finish the sentence!

You hurt me, but thank you for.... (fill in)

Bildergebnis für gratitude gif

29
User Profile: Flowingstreams
Flowingstreams February 28th, 2020

You hurt me but thank you for... teaching me how to feel my boundaries and to say no...For teaching me to recognize when I am being manipulated...For teaching me to not react to my anger and hurt and calm down first... For teaching me how to be humble... For teaching me how to be more patient and to listen... For teaching me to have peace with myself no matter what others think of me, and For teaching me that I am strong and able to do this on my own and to trust myself... and For teaching me about forgiveness for myself and others, and for walking this path with me for such a long time....

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger February 28th, 2020

You hurt me but thank you for...

Being my first romance, a two-year relationship where I just was able to dote on you, and pour out my affection for another human being. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for the good times. I choose to remember them. I hope you can forgive me for how I hurt you. I hope you can look at it like I do and be grateful for the good times and forget the bad. I hope you are enjoying your life and I hope you can look back at the time we spent together as a happy experience, rather than a bad mistake. That's your choice though. That's up to you. I thank you for sharing a small portion of your life to me. Take care, first serious lover of mine.

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger February 28th, 2020

You hurt me but thank you for...

Being my second serious love. I enjoyed our 4 years together and it allowed us both to heal. I know we had our rocky journey, and our ups and downs, but I thank you for the time we shared together. I hope we can look back at it fondly in time, when we are over the pain. I hope you can look at our relationship as a lovely time in our lives, where we truly connected. I hope you don't like pain take over. We were close to taking the next, very serious step in our relationship; but it broke us. And I broke down. I'm sorry for hurting you. You hurt me too. I'm sure neither one of us intended to hurt the other. Life is strange and I guess our lives crossed paths so we could learn how to love again? I was your first love but you were my second love. And I had been in a similar position as you before. So I learnt alot about my first relationship from you too. Thank you for the healing. Thank you for the love. Havea wonderful life. I hope you get everything you truly want and that you find love and happiness once more. Take care, second lover.

User Profile: woodoggy
woodoggy February 28th, 2020

you hurt me , but thank you for the times we've had .

User Profile: carefreefemme
carefreefemme March 1st, 2020

You hurt me, but thank you for the the wonderful, happy memories i/we had and the lesson/s smiley

User Profile: hugs4me
hugs4me March 1st, 2020

You hurt me but thank you for sending me to a great school.