Do I want my ex boyfriend to let me go or not?
My ex boyfriend wrote to me saying he loves me and misses me, but that's it, he doesn't do anything to get back together, it's just that..words, and i don't do anything with words..so i cut him off i told him he knows what to do, that i don't like him to say i love or i miss you if they are just that: words, and he doesn't take any action to be with me. Yesterday i went out shopping and when i answered a message with a voice note, he asked where was i, with who? I told him it's none of his business because he wanted the break up, he wanted it to not be of his business, he says i hurt him with my words, but what about what he does? It hurts me doing this once again, it hurts pushing him away , but also i don't want to be kept hooked for nothing 😭 and i think i do love him , but also i can't wait for him forever. Am i doing the right thing? It's just that I've changed during the first no contact phase but now he hasn't changed a bit, or even thought about it, i do want him to truly realize he did wrong
@Gabilu
I found this here, look for my reply in our place.
I can totally relate to you. My ex is similar. He said that he still believes there’s a possibility we could be together but he has not messaged me since we last spoke and has not done anything at all to repair what’s broken. Just like you, I have reflected and I know what I should change based on the problem that led to our break up but he remains unchanged and he doesn’t even want to admit what he did was wrong or even apologise. This limbo is terrible and I suggest you focus on yourself and move on. There’s no guarantee he will return and if he does, it’s another thing whether he returns a better person, so best that you take it as it’s over IMO. It’s how I’m dealing with my situation too because it’s not fair that they are keeping us in this state of not knowing whether there is an “us” or not. I wish you all the best.