Feel like theres no purpose to life after a recent breakup
I broke up with my boyfriends 3 days ago, and its been hell ever since. I still love him, but he does not feel the same for me. He tells he still cares for me, bit the relation just got too toxic and we couldnt make it work. Even when I know thats the truth and i know it wouldnt have worked, some part of still hopes he comes back and we can give it a try. Though he has it made it very obvious that there wont be future for this relation , he still wants us to be friends. I know it might not be the best idea, and that being friends is only going to be a temporary fix, and its just going to give me false hope, i cant stand the thought of losing him all together. Help , i dont know what yo do
Hello, i recommend to you to watch the youtube videos of the dating guy, the love fix, and the love chat, no other scammers out there that says that they'll get your ex back in 30 days or whatever, why do i say this? Because if it was a toxic relationship, you need to focus on yourself, and being friends is a terrible idea because he won't get the chance to miss you really, you need to cut all ties with him, i know it's hard, but it will feel like withdrawal from a drug, and if he truly misses you, he will then start trying to get you back but only if he changes you can take him back, change happens only if the person truly wants it..BUT if he doesn't come back, you don't have to worry either, because you have to improve yourself to the point that you won't care if he's back or not
Break ups, to me, can be a lot like mourning the passing of a loved one. We go through similar emotions and processes. When we loose a loved one to death though, we can't go back, they are gone for ever. With break ups there is an additional layer of "denial" whereby we can actually try and go back to the one we lost. Sometimes it's a good thing, other times it's not so good.
For me the important thing is to get past the mourning process first. I need time to grieve the loss of a life-partner before even considering friendship again. If I don't, it's too painful and I might not be able to make rational decisions. Reignighting a relationship prematurely and having to break it up a second time can be even more devastating I find.
But as with the death of a loved one, we all grieve in different ways.
I can't say much else as hurt will always be hurt and only time can mend a broken heart. Sometimes though, it is important to feel that hurt.
All of the best.