Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

He doesn't love me, but I still love him.

User Profile: SadBlueCrab
SadBlueCrab July 10th, 2019

I'm just writing this to vent. Maybe if I put it out there, I understand it better. I want to stop these feelings for good. I'm doing way better than I was a couple of months ago. I'm moving on and following the path I think is best for me. However, there are times when, no matter what I'm doing; I feel a wave of sadness that washes me over. When this happen I immediately think of him. Sometimes I get the sensation that he's thinking of me and I can't brush it over. Oh, but I know better than to think he misses me. I know those feelings are just my subconscious wishes. I know he doesn't love or miss me even though I love him with every inch of myself.

4
User Profile: bubblywittykitty
bubblywittykitty July 10th, 2019

@SadBlueCrab Hi Dear, Im so sorry to hear you about it. Id been in this situation before and believed Oh God it hurts like hell. Everyday I cried, Whenever I think about him I cried. You know why? Because I believed that CRYING EASE PAIN. And ofcourse every beginning will be very hard and hurtful and always very painful. There is beauty in pain, There is beauty in broken heart. You tend to be vulnerable and thats when you became more human and thats when you become more stronger in life. TRUST ME, BETTER DAYS ARE COMING.

1 reply
User Profile: SadBlueCrab
SadBlueCrab OP July 10th, 2019

@bubblywittykitty Thank you!

load more