Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I know you wouldn't come back, but I just wanted to say I love you

User Profile: ArjunIndia
ArjunIndia February 19th

The worst part was that she didn’t tell me why she left. I love her more than anything in the world, even though there was nothing formal between us. I would sacrifice anything just to get one text from her, but she doesn't talk and she doesn't reply. I’m not unemployed or depressed; I’m just in love.

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 19th

@ArjunIndia

I'm truly sorry she didn't let you know.

I highly dislike ghosting.

Even if it's hard to say, everyone deserves closure 🩷

I'm sorry you are hurting 🩷


User Profile: powerfulHouse9182
powerfulHouse9182 February 20th

Same with me 😞😕 I'm broke and alone but getting stronger but being with her I'm more confident and powerful. I hope me and my girl get back together soon ❤️‍🩹🤕