Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I miss him so much but hearing from is too hard

User Profile: kindLime9521
kindLime9521 June 21st, 2021

He called today, it was so good to hear his voice, but he sounds so sad too, and that breaks my heart. I told him how Even since Tuesday so much had happened and I couldn’t text him to tel him, and it’s been so hard. He still wants to see me this Weds but how can I do that I want to so badly, but even he said he cares to much to not have me in his life, but how can you? We can’t be together, we want different things. I love him too much to watch him move on from me, even though I do hope he’s happy one day- I just can’t watch it yet, which is why I know I can’t be his friend. I feel so empty inside. So deeply saddened. I miss him so much.

1
User Profile: dukeofdearham
dukeofdearham June 21st, 2021

Can't you do things you want but he doesn't want do with others? Or meeting halfway, or give and take. Differences can be challenging, but if you look at them as an opportunity, the two of you might be able to open doors you were not aware of yet.