Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I miss my husband but I screwed up.

User Profile: Darkamaya
Darkamaya May 29th, 2021

In wanting to see where things went in a open marriage I ended up destroying mine I thought this guy was what I was looking for but I miss my husband more than ever but I feel stuck even though my husband gave me a way back I feel stuck in this relationship because I'm afraid of him breaking my things. I don't know what to do but I want my husband back in my life. My mother passed nearly 8 years ago and I need her advices more than ever. I just need friends and someone to talk to.

3
User Profile: resourcefulOwl7361
resourcefulOwl7361 June 3rd, 2021

You’re afraid of your new guy breaking your things? Do you guys live together? Maybe start to move out your valuables to storage or a friend’s house...and maybe let your husband know you made a mistake? I wish you the best in getting back with your husband!