I'm not sure I'm in love anymore or if i feel distant because of long distance
My partner and I have been together for a little over 2 years. We met in college. After we graduated, they opted for further studies while I opted to work for a while and we have been in different cities for 5 months now. I have been feeling distant from them ever since I started this job, and I don't know if it is due to the long distance or because our relationship has run its course. I even felt attracted to someone else in between and told her I feel like breaking up, which led to a rough patch in our relationship, but we overcame it. However, ever since things haven't been the same. They have found it difficult to trust my feelings, they are going through a difficult phase in life due to studies and other commitments, and I have been questioning my attraction to them. I deeply love them and I don't want to hurt them, but I just don't know if I should continue a romantic relationship with them. They came to visit me after the breakup incident and I felt deep love towards them when we were together, but when they had to return, I again felt a bit distant. I am afraid to even think of venturing into another relationship because the thought of long distance reducing my attraction to a person scares me. Please share if you have had a similar experience. Thank you!
@joyhealsfatseals
Thank you for sharing this here, hopefully by now you are feeling better 