Making the same mistake is no longer a mistake
Been struggling with the best decision to make. A decision were I not only think of myself but my boyfriend of 4 years. I recently found out that he has been talking to the same woman that he promised he wouldnt reach out to. This is the 3rd time with the same woman. It was hard for me the second time to build trust and I dont know if I can do it again. Again, he says Im the only one that he wants to be with and these conversations have no meaning to it that he struggles with needed conversation I admit Im not always there due a busy healthcare job but I always make time.
Does he really see the error in his ways to forgive him right away again? I probably know the answer to this but I know I love this man & he tells me the same.
Hey there,
The situation you are in sounds hard for you. I can understand why you are not being able to trust him again. Its really valid, given your situation. I can see you are feeling really hurt by it. I am sorry you had to go through it. And its awesome that you took time out even though you have hard and busy job. That already shows how you feel about him. I really hope things get better for "you", emphasizing on the word you :')