My husband & all his family, friends hate me
Hi,
I am in my 20s, female, currently live in the US but originally from one of Asian countries.
My first marriage was when I was 20. My ex was so loving and caring but I was so stupid.. I have cheated on and left him.
I recently discovered that I have a serious Love Addiction, and Anxiety issues caused by my childhood.
I am currently in the 2nd marriage but my husband started disliking me because I am too needy.. I need a hug, kiss, nice & romantic words all the time.. I know what I'm doing is wrong but I just can't feel his love at all.
The other day I called my husband so many times because he didn't give me a call, which he promised, then his brother found out that I act like crazy and got pissed off. He shouted at me on the phone and never talked to me since then. My husband's brother started calling all my family and mutual friends to tell them not to talk to me anymore.
I understand I did something really stupid. But they don't even try to accept my apologies.. I am, of course, not happy acting like a crazy person.. I am not crazy. I just wanna be loved.
My current husband told me many lies, about his age, where he's from, financial status.. He doesn't smile at me but everybody else. He doesn't give me a hug or kiss. He hit me. He got me pregnant and I got a miscarriage with massive bleeding that I had to be hospitalized for a week, but he went to a picnic with his brothers while I was in the hospital and didn't give me a call..
Painful..
@Tangerine7107
I'm so sorry that you feel like you are disliked by your husband and his family. From what you wrote, it sounds like some things happened that severely affected your self-esteem. Does your husband hit you on the regular basis? I would try seeking marriage counseling to see if your marriage can be fix. Under no circumstances should a man put his hands on his wife! I don't think you're crazy but it does sound like you need some professional help to work on your self-esteem 
I would encourage you to look at our self-help guide on 7cups-for-the-searching-soul I feel like it may give you the spark you need in order to seek help. I would also encourage you to look at The National Domestic Violence Hotline You deserve to be respected and to feel safe and loved.
I really hope this helps..please be safe and remember, you are worthy of love. Please don't lose hope 
@KindListening
Thank you so much for listening and caring. It means so much to me.. In this situation now, I feel nobody around me.
I started reading the guide you told me.
Yes, as you already know, I have a severe issue in my self-esteem. I started feeling something was wrong with me after my first divorce.
I have a fear of abandonment. I have been terrified by the thought of people who I love eventually go away; if not, they are there to hurt me.
Everybody laughs at me first, saying "Don't be silly! I'll be always here." But I need to hear that word 24/7 to make sure s/he really wants me. So, I ask them the same question everyday at least 3 times and completely tire them. I don't mean it but me asking the same question many times seem to make them feel "they are not trustworthy".
Then I destroy my own happiness, and make people around me unhappy too.
@Tangerine7107
What you say may be true but nobody has the right to hurt you because of that. It sounds like you need help from a therapist to work on your self-esteem together with you. You've been through a lot, so it's understandable why you feel the way you do. I wish you happiness and peace 
@KindListening
I am willing to work on my issue with a professional once I get the strength back.
Thank you so much again for listening.
I had also this problem now.. My husband's sister hates me..
I don't know what i am going to do. ::
@calmChestnut3288
well dear you will need to build your self esteem like they said... and learn to love yourself then things will fall into place.
then hate back