My wife left me, and falsely accused me of domestic violence
Im going through a nasty divorce, and all happened so fast that I still sometimes believe Im dreaming a nightmare and should be waking up soon. All started by the birth of my first child almost 2 months ago. my wife didnt like my family, different culture, my mother-in-law never really liked me and only wanted her daughter to take everything away from me, of course I didnt know that in the beginning. Then after my wife married I made a prenup in case of her mom, I know it may not had been a good idea but I didnt know her mother was going to used that as a fuel to destroy my marriage. Well after my son was born my wife name my son what she wanted without me, and didnt wanted my family in the hospital. I was saddened because of that, and after my son arrived at my house she decided to sleep with her mom with my son on her room and not my room, yes big mistake letting my mother-in-law live in my house, but I only did it to make my wife happy. I had barely seen my son because they always keep him with his grandma room. 17 days later my son goes to emergency surgery and lost his testicles, I was devastated and my mother-in-law was only thinking of lawsuits. 6 days later my mother-in-law call the cops on my mother that wanted to see her grandchild, and the next day she did it to me when I didnt do nothing wrong, 3 days later The police for a restraining order because of domestic violence, and later she put the divorce, I lost everything I love, my son and wife.
@Ddiminican699
What a terrible story. I'm sorry for your losses.
@Ddiminican699
I'm so sorry to hear that what a controlling cow if someone told me to have a mother in law live with me and my partner n child I'd say get F##ked worse ever I'm surprised your wife didn't stop her mum from all this train wreck carnage what a massive B##ch of a mother in law now your missing out on your child growing up cause of that your poor child have to put up with a grandmother like that calling cops for no reason and harming a child just so others could get blamed and giving false information they deserve to be charged and everything that's sad :(