She said she cares and that she loves me
We dated then when things got rough we became fwb and I was still trying to win her back but then she told me she went on a date an kissed another guy I poured my feeling out to her last night and she said she loves me and cares about me but my heart is so broken I can't feel happiness and she wants to do a couple days of no talking to each other but it's so hard I just want to know she's safe I just want to be the man that she can turn to I want to be her knight in shining armor. I had my down fall in the relationship but I just know if I had another shot I'd be the best and I'd be the man she can be proud to be with.
@goodYard164 Hi dear. What you're going through is pretty challenging. From what you are saying, I can see you feel unsafe and you want to commit to her. What has possibly made this woman keep some distance is the fact that you she saw this feeling of unsafety and she felt the same. Focus on yourself, appreciate yourself more and be sure about your abilities. Be confident and the person next to you will feel the same. You never know, it is possible she will get back to you. But unfortunately if you care about people more than yourself they tend to go away. So try to set yourself as a priority and you'll see everything taking a positive turn in your life! Even people from your past coming back to you because of that. Trust me I have been there and you can too! You are the most important and I know you'll make it. We're all here for you!