Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The moment I wanted and not wanted

User Profile: kindLime9521
kindLime9521 June 18th, 2021

I woke up this morning and he texted me. Part of me was so happy to see it and the other dreaded this moment. “He’s been thinking of me and wants to get together for lunch next week”. How does he not understand, I can’t just be his friend, it hurts too badly and last night, before his message, was the first time I could eat in 3 days. I can’t feel this way again next week after seeing him.

1
User Profile: mathetmess
mathetmess June 18th, 2021

@kindLime9521

I understand completely how you feel. This is your testing moment. This is when you decide for real. The first decision doesn't matter nearly as much as this time - the secon decision. Following through on your plan now - standing up for yourself today - that is the big step. This is the one that is the big step forward. I believe in you. You can do this. You can take a stand for yourself, to build a new life for what is good for you.

Thank you always for sharing. You are not alone. I am glad to hear from you. You can do this.