Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This CAN NOT BE actual real life. I feel like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky. #techsupport

User Profile: peachTortoise6422
peachTortoise6422 August 19th

I'm sitting in my mother's garage. It's basically like a one-room tiny little studio apartment kind of space. It has a bathroom and it has a shower. There's no air conditioning but there is heat. No window tho....

My husband who is still legally officially my husband at this moment...   He has filed for a divorce. About... 2 months ago. 

We have two children our son almost 15 and our daughter who will be 21 in November. She has her own daughter now my granddaughter who is about 8 months old. 

I was asked to move from my four bedroom home with my family and my kids out of the house and do my mother's garage.... Because the house we were living in was owned on paper and my husband's mother. And everyone insisted it would be easier for everyone if I stayed with my mother. But I haven't seen Bella or talk to her or my granddaughter since he filed and I've seen my son a couple of times but always brief and with intentional plants made coincidentally. 

I still love him I don't want to get a divorce but he doesn't want to be with me and I don't want to be somewhere that I'm not wanted. And I don't want to make someone else feel like they should stay where they're unhappy just because they don't want to hurt someone's feelings or because they feel obligated. 

I miss my family I miss my husband my business sounds of a house with life and love in it I miss my cats. There's no one to cook dinner for now. There's no bedtime anymore. Don't want to ask any questions no one to talk to about anything. 

I don't know if I'm strong enough for this..

Heartbreak actually is real...

I'm heartbroken.

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 19th

@peachTortoise6422

😔

I'm so sorry to hear that.

And to see how much you are hurting and feeling alone.

It's a massively overwhelming change to navigate.

I appreciate your honesty and you opening up.

I hope that you get to see your children and grandchild soon, and that even though it'll be hard at first , you'll find a routine where you can spend more, quality time together and feel less alone 💚

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif