Whats the best way to un-love somebody ?
Today a friend show me that my ex is back on Tinder again. I feel devastated. What’s the best way to move on? It’s 7 weeks post break up and still waking up feeling sad every morning. I want to get better but my feeling doesn’t keep up to what I want 😢
I am freshly off of a break up and I am struggling. I am missing him so much and kicking myself for the part I played in the break up. My anxiety manifests physically so I'm in physical discomfort as well as emotional pain.
I wish I knew how to help but I'm in the same boat. What I did want to respond to was the fact that your friend showed this to you. Maybe ask your friends, especially mutual friends, to not bring him up to you while you're still grieving and healing because that is not healthy for you. Hopefully they will respect your wishes.