Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what won't you miss about your ex?

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 July 22nd, 2015

So, it's easy to look back at your ex partner with rose tinted glasses, but what things are you okay with not having to tolerate anymore For me, to name a few: Action films, snoring, hairs in the bath.. I've lots more too!

108
July 26th, 2015

THIS IS AWESOME.

His anger and jealousy.

3 replies
User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 OP July 26th, 2015

I won't miss my ex behaving inappropriately through drink.

1 reply
July 26th, 2015

His cruelty

load more
User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart March 27th, 2017

I forgot to say jealousy in my list of things I won't miss haha... jealousy and inability to respect my privacy.. over-controlling and over-bearing for sure.. I had to make excuses not to be on the phone with him 24/7 or to not spend all of my free time with him.. He would accuse me of cheating when he was the one cheating .. it was ridiculous. So glad it's over with!

load more
User Profile: Adrianaxcx
Adrianaxcx July 27th, 2015

him being controlling

User Profile: intelligentPineapple5649
intelligentPineapple5649 July 27th, 2015

I won't miss her gas lighting me and making everything about her.

User Profile: BandsNTurtles
BandsNTurtles July 27th, 2015

I won't miss my ex boyfriend's lying and I won't miss that I was always scared to do something wrong with my ex girlfriend

User Profile: oweatherwatcher
oweatherwatcher July 27th, 2015

I won't miss his rude comments, and how he was always telling me to dress and style my hair.

User Profile: honestMap3834
honestMap3834 July 27th, 2015

I won't his lies, manipulations, constantly eyeing other women, being very cold when angry, never really smiling and trying too hard to fit in.

User Profile: elongatedtorso
elongatedtorso July 29th, 2015

I won't miss the smell of cigarette smoke.

I won't miss piles of clothes.

I won't miss open drawers and cabinet doors.

User Profile: SilentChild
SilentChild July 29th, 2015

I wont miss his love

1 reply
User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 OP July 29th, 2015

I won't miss having to dress up and 'perform' during sex.

load more
User Profile: warmheartedGrapefruit759
warmheartedGrapefruit759 July 29th, 2015

I won't miss his constant lies and control ..and his anger

User Profile: purpletea
purpletea July 29th, 2015

him not dealing with his bi-polar issue..being after him to take his pills,get or keep a job, his wandering eye, his like of pornography,smoking