Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what won't you miss about your ex?

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 July 22nd, 2015

So, it's easy to look back at your ex partner with rose tinted glasses, but what things are you okay with not having to tolerate anymore For me, to name a few: Action films, snoring, hairs in the bath.. I've lots more too!

108
User Profile: sofiagrace
sofiagrace August 20th, 2015

I won't miss him holding me emotionally hostage by threatening to commit suicide every time I tried to end our relationship, then breaking up with me because he couldn't deal with my depression. i won't miss the scars on his wrists that made me believe it was true. I won't miss having to pretend like we were in a porno every time we had sex. I won't miss the pain afterwards. I won't miss feeling used. I won't miss feeling like I spontaneously birthed a 26 year old child. I won't miss wanting to be with him and wanting to be away from him every single day. I don't miss thinking he would grow out of it or that we could work through it. I won't miss dreaming about him cheating every single night or the anxiety that he would. I won't miss missing the person I thought he was under all of it. That person never existed.

User Profile: energeticGrapefruit
energeticGrapefruit August 30th, 2015

His selfishness, his lack of empathy, his way of turning things to be about him. Him not caring enough. Him making me feel guilty.

User Profile: Summer95014
Summer95014 August 30th, 2015

I will certainly never miss his constant jealousy of what I had(he kept nagging on about how my life had been easier than his. And he didn't even want to hear about what I'd gone through anyway) and the way he just couldn't speak or do something without hurting someone's feelings.

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 OP August 30th, 2015

Lots of common themes, it seems..

load more
User Profile: bravestwarrior
bravestwarrior August 30th, 2015

I won't miss the gaslighting and manipulation! Or the attempts to invalidate my feelings. Good riddance, I say!!

User Profile: SilentChild
SilentChild September 1st, 2015

Making me feel self conscious

User Profile: NuttinHunny
NuttinHunny September 15th, 2015

The mental and emotional abuse. Walking on pins and needles constantly. Trying to carry on with life like it's normal and hide what's going on. And he's not my ex yet, still haven't figured out how to move forward. That's how they cripple you.

User Profile: R4ch3lSt1tch35
R4ch3lSt1tch35 September 15th, 2015

I wont miss her cheating on me with the bully that made me bulimic.and attempt suicide

User Profile: anitaa94
anitaa94 September 15th, 2015

I won't miss how miserable I felt when he ignored me cause he was mad at me I won't miss him lying to meand how much that hurt me every time. I won't miss being worried that he may harm himself in any way or that something happened to him and how just the thought of that made me wanna die. I won't miss him being rude to me without a reason.

User Profile: DanteGKMC
DanteGKMC September 15th, 2015

Lack of respect.

User Profile: genuineMelody
genuineMelody September 22nd, 2015

haha

load more
User Profile: ArchdukeGordy
ArchdukeGordy September 15th, 2015

Bless this thread.

I won't miss the god complex, that's for sure.