Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what won't you miss about your ex?

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 July 22nd, 2015

So, it's easy to look back at your ex partner with rose tinted glasses, but what things are you okay with not having to tolerate anymore For me, to name a few: Action films, snoring, hairs in the bath.. I've lots more too!

108
User Profile: sunsetLion15
sunsetLion15 May 8th, 2017

His demeaning and abusive talks. #overhim

User Profile: Vloth
Vloth May 8th, 2017

I won't miss her verbal abuse, her "woe is me, you don't give me enough attention" attitude, and most of all I won't miss the lack or respect and intamacy... #sooverher

May 13th, 2017

@Vloth yeah me too

load more
May 13th, 2017

The completely unwarrented jealously

User Profile: Melikat91
Melikat91 May 13th, 2017

The empty and sad feeling I would get after the high of spending the night with him.

The anxiety of wondering of if and when he would text me that week. "It's already Thursday, why hasn't he tried to make plans to see me?" "Is he thinking about me?"

The way I started acting with him... needy, touchy and reactive. Reading into things..

User Profile: bubblingHero97
bubblingHero97 May 24th, 2017

The lack of undestanding he gives. When I feel sad/confused, he couldn't sympathise with what I am thinking. It's his personality to be logical, but he couldn't be there to comfort me at all. That's what I won't miss

User Profile: quickwittedSea7577
quickwittedSea7577 May 27th, 2017

Two ex's I want to reference here.

- I won't miss the way you were secretive about really stupid stuff that you could have just told me.

- I won't miss the way you never gave me space when I asked for it.

User Profile: Iamsatan
Iamsatan June 7th, 2017

I won't miss the emotional abuse, The blame, the guilt trips, being referred to as "bitch" and being screamed at constantly. I won't miss the anger. I won't miss feeling scared that he would do more than what he did. I won't miss that.

But I will miss him...

Hopefully I won't as time passes.