Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: SiraeaAnim
SiraeaAnim May 17th, 2016

Probably either when I saw my friend in New York (I'd only relive that with my current awareness so I could do things a bit differently), or my first date with my common-law partner. The latter because it was tons of fun and it's one of my favourite memories :3

User Profile: gilliangrande24
gilliangrande24 May 17th, 2016

I would want to relive the moment I met my boyfriend.

1 reply
User Profile: Prosperkitty
Prosperkitty February 20th, 2017

@gilliangrande24

Me too! ❤

load more
User Profile: Foreignleahhh
Foreignleahhh June 13th, 2016

I've been with this guy for 6years on and off he says he loves me but I don't know what to think what should I do 😒😒😒💔💔he calls me like 3 times a month

2 replies
User Profile: maxmh4302
maxmh4302 August 28th, 2017

@Foreignleahhh

if you've been on and off with a guy for 6 years ... i'm just saying this from experience with talking to other people about relationships, but, 'breaks' are just excuses to go off and do stuff with other people. he only calls you 3 times a month? if he really cared about you he'd call you 3 times a day, i'm sorry if i'm not helping but i'm just saying from experience x

1 reply
User Profile: SCOTLANDER87Atyourasistance
SCOTLANDER87Atyourasistance September 30th, 2017

@maxmh4302 pretty much bs if he really care he would be living with you

load more
load more
User Profile: imontheoutside
imontheoutside February 14th, 2017

@Laura I have never seen this thread before and it excites me because I love ice breakers! <3 I want to relive moments where I gave people letters which conveyed my gratitude towards them. I was more content then, and ironically, it was around the time when this thread was published.

User Profile: gentleDreamer76
gentleDreamer76 February 16th, 2017

@Laura It was about 11 years ago. Me and my 2 aunts were my entire life because my parents worked alot. One day, we all left the house at night, shared our feelings, danced and I felt like such a big girl (I was 7 at the time). At that moment was when we truly connected and I realized the importance of family and friendship. At that moment was when I vowed to treat people younger than me with respect and let them feel involved when I grew up.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 23rd, 2017

I would want to relive a how I left my parents.

User Profile: kiiesha
kiiesha July 15th, 2017

I would relive the night that I saw Evanecance in concert. Their music really speaks to me. That night was surreal, I remember feeling so alive and connected to a room full of strangers. This feeling of connection is unusual for me bc I have social anxiety. In a room full of people I usually feel alone and as if I don't belong. That night in particular, I felt anxious but fufulled as though I belonged in that room with all of those people.

It was also my first road trip with my boyfriend at the time, so that made the night even more special. We live in the Dallas, TX area but we drove to Houston for the concert. Looking back on that night brings me to tears (tears of joy).

I would relive that weekend a million times if I could.

1 reply
User Profile: SunFlower700
SunFlower700 August 13th, 2017

@kiiesha

awww that seems to be so cute

load more
User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 July 16th, 2017

I would want to relive moving in with my man, it was too soon in a way and there was alot of tension going on in my life otherwise.

User Profile: talktome610
talktome610 August 27th, 2017

@Laura My 17th birthday. There were many chnges that happened that day and I wish I could've felt it all again! :-)

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 30th, 2017

Any one of my musical moments, first day I was in Tom's apartment, and Feb 26, 2017