Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: IneedAplaceOFmyOwn
IneedAplaceOFmyOwn June 14th, 2019

Running

User Profile: BobsRattledPan
BobsRattledPan June 14th, 2019

You have no idea what a fantasy this is; I fall down, standing up :D

So in my fantasy Olympic event, I will be a graceful and strong gymnast~~<3

User Profile: xTuomix
xTuomix June 14th, 2019

That would be swimming for sure. :)

User Profile: AtTheEndoftheRoad
AtTheEndoftheRoad June 14th, 2019

Tennis probably, it's the sport I most enjoy watching and playing

User Profile: SilverLinings26
SilverLinings26 June 14th, 2019

I would be a speed skater!

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus June 14th, 2019

Curling! 🥌

User Profile: GH1
GH1 June 14th, 2019

Horse riding 🏇🏻or figure skating ⛸

😁🥇

User Profile: jangleswife
jangleswife June 14th, 2019

Shot put. I still hold a decent record in the state of PA from the early 2000s.

User Profile: GH1
GH1 June 14th, 2019

A

User Profile: calmTangerine1626
calmTangerine1626 June 14th, 2019

Volleyball! laugh