Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: quittingtime
quittingtime June 14th, 2019

does sleeping count?

User Profile: whyohwhy95137
whyohwhy95137 June 14th, 2019

Diving

User Profile: RxEarthcat
RxEarthcat June 14th, 2019

Binging Netflix, specifically shows I've already seen a million times 😂

User Profile: Lonelyforever23
Lonelyforever23 June 14th, 2019

Volleyball

User Profile: Bluelight33
Bluelight33 June 14th, 2019

Wightlifting or Judo or Vertical high jump or long distance running

User Profile: BlindChimera85
BlindChimera85 June 14th, 2019

Speed walking because it is hilarious and awesome and I could make short films of me speed walking across the finish line to songs like "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira.

User Profile: marshMallow71
marshMallow71 June 14th, 2019

The answers above are so hilarious. I would compete in Tennis.

User Profile: TheResilientDancer
TheResilientDancer June 14th, 2019

Pooping because it feels like a challenge to poo. Eww but lol.

Or maybe gymnastics or ice skating

User Profile: chlorineobsession
chlorineobsession June 14th, 2019

Archery, it's the only sport I can do without injuring myself, ironically!

User Profile: helpfulStrings5844
helpfulStrings5844 June 14th, 2019

I would love the feeling of being like Robin Hood - annold romantic or delusional. Either way it works 😊 @chlorineobsession

User Profile: helpfulStrings5844
helpfulStrings5844 June 14th, 2019

I can imagine. But I bet it

load more
User Profile: countryjerseygirl
countryjerseygirl June 14th, 2019

Volleyball and softball