Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: TheLinenMonk
TheLinenMonk June 15th, 2019

volleyball

User Profile: pipulese
pipulese June 15th, 2019

If I was an Olypic Athelete I'd probably like to be a gymnist... I think its very impressive

User Profile: innocenteducarion
innocenteducarion June 15th, 2019

I would be playing badminton definitely!

User Profile: KingdomKey1314
KingdomKey1314 June 15th, 2019

Swim, definitely swim.

User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 June 15th, 2019

Running

is running even there

User Profile: ezraforreal
ezraforreal June 15th, 2019

i would wanna be a sports commentator but only for the flashy Olympic sports, like, the sports with panache!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 15th, 2019

@ezraforreal ... and according to Ezra, what is a sport (or several) that has panache?! Platform diving? 10m or 3m. Pairs springboard? maybe men's gymnastics - rings? I guess I'm thinking 'all' summer Olympics - perhaps because it is nearly summer! Any great sports with high panache in the winter Olympics? :)

btw, I love your answer! because it shows that it doesn't matter that you would rather not participate IN a sport; what matters is what you *would* like to do! And hey, when I'm sitting at home watching the summer Olympics next year, those broadcasters that explain to me what's going on (especially in a sport that I am less familiar with), they are basically VERY important!!! :) (And I think it may be more fun for us all if/when they add their own bit of pizzazz to the broadcast!) Platy

User Profile: ezraforreal
ezraforreal June 16th, 2019

@cyanPlatypus6370 i would say like ice skating and gymnastics, anything with dancing!! anything that's fun honestly. like i haven't watched the Olympics in forever, since i've been an adult these past two olympics, so i can't remember everything but i must say that i love the winter Olympics!

i find curling hilarious though!

load more
load more
User Profile: BleuPhoenix
BleuPhoenix June 15th, 2019

Professional couchsitting, duh! I would win a gold medal for that event.wink

Just kidding, I would choose discus. Throwing objects doesn't seem too hard, right?

User Profile: shiningBeauty72
shiningBeauty72 June 15th, 2019

Walking i am not sure that event is there

User Profile: VioletMarkey
VioletMarkey June 15th, 2019

Swimming

User Profile: iluminate123
iluminate123 June 15th, 2019

badminton