Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is there something you would have said, or you would say, to someone important to you?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 5th, 2018

Hello everyone!

Ah words!! They can play a big role in communication!

So... is there something you would have said, or you would say, to someone important to you?

33
User Profile: readingeatingtea
readingeatingtea February 17th, 2018

You might have made me, but you don't own me.

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@readingeatingtea

Thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: KingAaron84
KingAaron84 February 26th, 2018

You inspire me in every way possible and I love you for it.

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@KingAaron84

Wow Aaron!

Hope you'll have occasion to say that, if you feel to.

User Profile: KingAaron84
KingAaron84 February 26th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible I try to tell people this but it's too positive so a lot of people reject it.

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@KingAaron84

Yes, it can happen that people feel uncomfy with nice words too.

When things are not harmful we should be free to express the way we feel to, so be yourself if you feel to, regardless someone's validation. If it makes you feel bad to see they do not validate you then you could rethink about it and decide for a different path. Exchangin some reflections on that matter in a 1-1 with a listener maybe can help too?

Take care!

User Profile: KingAaron84
KingAaron84 February 26th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible thanks for the advice. I don't feel sad or anything like that but I just care about those I invest in to want to encourage them. I came here to vent but ended up as a listener which has helped me a lot. Take care and be blessed

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@KingAaron84

Yes Aaron, thank you for being here helping people, you help the community!

But if needed also listeners can join someone to vent by using their member account or a guest connection.

Self-care can be about that too. Please take good care for yourself and do not forget to love yourself like you love others! laugh

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more