Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is there something you would have said, or you would say, to someone important to you?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 5th, 2018

Hello everyone!

Ah words!! They can play a big role in communication!

So... is there something you would have said, or you would say, to someone important to you?

33
User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik January 5th, 2018

Yes I'd say,.... Oh leave it.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP January 5th, 2018

@Popitzik

Hi there!

Sometimes "unspoken words speak the loudest" .... I wish you to find a way to say them, if it is worth it!

Take care!

load more
User Profile: Blanched
Blanched January 5th, 2018

I want to say 'I don't want to leave you' to my girlfriend who I am visiting currently (we live on opposite sides of the world normally), but I know that will just make me leaving worse for her.

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP January 5th, 2018

@Blanched

Awww that's so lovely!

2 replies
User Profile: Blanched
Blanched January 5th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible I wouldn't really call it lovely, I feel horrible about it. Sorry for putting a downer on this

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP January 5th, 2018

@Blanched

Ah because it is not lovely that you two share the same deep feeling?

Obviously I was referring to that.

But ok, if you say that nothing is there to be considered lovely, then fine.

Sorry if the situation is difficult, I wish you things will go better in the future.

Take care.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: neatBalloon7178
neatBalloon7178 January 5th, 2018

I still love you. I'll never forget you and how you touched my life in a way no one did before.

2 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP January 5th, 2018

@neatBalloon7178

Hi there!

These words are so deep!

1 reply
User Profile: neatBalloon7178
neatBalloon7178 January 6th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible

smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: UntilThen
UntilThen January 5th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible

This is what comes to mind:

- Self care

- Be as honest as you can

- If you get overwhelmed, you will not break

- The earth is important because you live here

- It is okay to admit that you were wrong about yourself

- Everyone is the same and deserves the same respect - yes EVERYONE

- To forgive does not have to mean saying the persons actions were acceptable

- Struggles are not an excuse for you or anyone else to treat another person badly

- Just because it feels good doesn't mean it's wrong & Just because it feels bad doesn't mean it's wrong

"The meaning of life is to find your gift and the purpose of life is to give it away" - Unknown

The problem is not to find the answer, it's to face the answer - Terence McKenna

We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. - Carlos Castaneda

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP January 6th, 2018

@UntilThen

Hi @UntilThen!

Thank you for sharing!

(I suppose for a glitch of the system the same post have been posted multiple times so I deleted them and left this one with the upvote - BeyondTheInvisible)

load more
User Profile: Mexicanightbat
Mexicanightbat January 5th, 2018

I would say to my old friend and first love......

"I'm sorry for letting a friend like you drift apart too suddenly,

I'm sorry for playing our game of avoidence,

I'm sorry I felt like I wasn't good enough for you,

I'm sorry for never being brave enough to say anything,

I'm sorry for making you say goodbye to me when I didn't want to say goodbye to you the day you moved,

And I'm sorry for letting you see me cry at my worst"...........

However, I would also tell him........

Thank you for befriending me back then when I was just an antisocial nerd,

Thank you for generally liking me for who I was,

Thank you for always being there for me at my best and worst,

Thank you for always being nice to me,

Thank you for inspiring me to dream for the first time in my life,

Thank you for remembering my birthday when no one or myself did,

Thank you for making me want to be better everyday,

Thank you for being my first love,

Thank you for making me feel and experience beautiful emotions of love, happiness, anger, confusion, fear, anger, jealousy, belonging, and every other emotion possible,

Thank you for letting me reconnect with you again out of no where despite us living in different states now,

Thank you for being patient and kind to me,

And thank you for just being you".....

If given the chance to see him again in person, I would say this and more even if meant losing him again. If only.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@Mexicanightbat

Hello there!

I hope there will be occasion for you to share all the unsaid words!

load more
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 January 5th, 2018

I would/ will say I love you.

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@MelanieDaniels63

An important word to say! yes

2 replies
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 26th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible It sure is, I tell someone very special that he is almost all the time we talk, it is important to tell people sometimes how we feel. Have a great day/night!

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@MelanieDaniels63

Sure, it really can be important!

Thanks, you too!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Phthalo
Phthalo January 6th, 2018

Yeah but like...there are just so many possibilities.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@Phthalo

Yes, true. Any preference between them?

cheers!

load more
User Profile: SmilingCamel55
SmilingCamel55 January 29th, 2018

we love u for who u are, not because of ur money :)

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@SmilingCamel55

Nice SmilingCamel!

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 2nd, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible

Lovely question Beyond heart Amazing

I would say to all my important people, "

No matter whats going on around you, Try not to compare yourself to others. You are not them and they are not you."

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

Positive words!

load more
User Profile: lovelybeca
lovelybeca February 16th, 2018

Thank you for everything you do for me.

I love you.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP February 26th, 2018

@lovelybeca

That's so nice Beca!

load more