Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 24th, 2017

One quality I look for in a friend is......

466
User Profile: AleksskelA
AleksskelA October 25th, 2017

Honesty

User Profile: ShadyD
ShadyD October 25th, 2017

Loyalty

User Profile: blugrsvt
blugrsvt October 25th, 2017

Honesty

User Profile: livipeace2010
livipeace2010 October 25th, 2017

Someone who truly cares, and is honest and doesn't leave me as soon as someone better comes around

User Profile: KD23
KD23 October 25th, 2017

One who is happy for your accomplishments and cheers you on

User Profile: practicalgrapefruit
practicalgrapefruit October 25th, 2017

Someone willing to accept the world for what it is. Good or bad. That shows understanding.

1 reply
User Profile: clarawalker
clarawalker October 25th, 2017

@practicalgrapefruit

My name is clara i want to share a testimony on how i got my ex lover back in just 6 days by the help of a great spell caster called Dr Ugboko, the spell caster help me to bring back my ex and he just propose to me and we are getting married in 2 weeks time hahaha. if you need your ex lover back or a cure for your sickness, please contact this great powerful Dr through email (Drugbokospelltemple@gmail.com) or whatsapp (+2348147771226) and you will be happy for the rest of your life.

load more
User Profile: Mikoda
Mikoda October 25th, 2017

The ability to pick up on the very subtle hints that I

User Profile: amicableBalsam6347
amicableBalsam6347 October 25th, 2017

honesty. Someone to cry and laugh with.

User Profile: Shy1019
Shy1019 October 25th, 2017

Understanding....

i need a friend that understands that I may go off the radar sometimes but I am still here if they need me. (we don't need to talk everyday but understand we are both there for each other whenever)

User Profile: Cinnamon33
Cinnamon33 October 25th, 2017

Someone compassionate, truly wishing the best for yourself and others.