Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one person who makes me happiest is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 20th, 2019

Happy International Day of Happiness!

Who is one person who makes you happy?

147
User Profile: frostyOcean72
frostyOcean72 March 20th, 2019

@Kate

My wonderful twinny @LittlebluP

Im so happy I met them and I wouldn

1 reply
User Profile: Ottie
Ottie March 21st, 2019

Awwh, I appreciate this tons! You know you means so much to mecheeky

Lots of loaf heart@frostyOcean72

load more
User Profile: tallPark7490
tallPark7490 March 20th, 2019

Lately my mum. She does these small things for me, that are so considerate & make me realise how much she cares about my wellbeing. It's fills my heart to the bream heart

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 20th, 2019

My same-sex romantic crush- whenever I

User Profile: attainablehappiness
attainablehappiness March 20th, 2019

My mom! She is so wonderful and would do anything for me. She

User Profile: Amber08
Amber08 March 20th, 2019

The person who makes me the most happy is myself!

User Profile: plushPeace81
plushPeace81 March 20th, 2019

The person who make me happy is my 5 year old brother.

User Profile: halyatte
halyatte March 20th, 2019

I dont know who is that person indecision

User Profile: MieraCurie
MieraCurie March 20th, 2019

@PalmTreesNRainbows 💖🦋

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 March 20th, 2019

My boyfriend George.

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee March 20th, 2019

It is cruel to be made to choose a person...since you chose present tense i will too. A florist makes me happy, she is modest, artistic, compassionate and caring, a true special person with a calm soothing voice too and the body of a balerina. Yes she makes me happy because i love, admire and appreciate her and like in love, words are neot and never enough...

1 reply
User Profile: BloomingSmiles
BloomingSmiles March 20th, 2019

Wow, that's really insightful, I like that.

load more