Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one person who makes me happiest is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 20th, 2019

Happy International Day of Happiness!

Who is one person who makes you happy?

147
User Profile: babykissess15
babykissess15 March 20th, 2019

My brother. He gets to me at times, but happiness outweighs annoyance

March 21st, 2019

My best friend is my husband :) <3

User Profile: willowgreen22
willowgreen22 March 21st, 2019

@Kate

my amazing friend tasha who supports me and loves me through the panic attacks and self-harm

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 March 21st, 2019

The person who made me happy to be me died of cancer after he shattered my heart.

Writing, cooking and cats only make me happy now.

User Profile: Hoodwink
Hoodwink March 21st, 2019

@MieraCurie heart

4 replies
User Profile: MieraCurie
MieraCurie March 21st, 2019

@Hoodwink Aww 💕💕💕

3 replies
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 21st, 2019

@MieraCurie You are quite positive!! 👍 😘💞💞💕💕💕💕

2 replies
User Profile: MieraCurie
MieraCurie March 21st, 2019

@bountifulHand44 Haha thankies bounty 🌹 you're full of love and energy yourself as well 🌼

1 reply
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 21st, 2019

@MieraCurie You are welcome!! 😘💞💕💕💕

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ET1314
ET1314 March 21st, 2019

I know many have the same answer, but I would say my best friend as well. He is one of the many reasons I am alive today and I am grateful that he's still here and still hasn't given up on me. We haven't seen each other much lately but I'm happy that we have decided to meet tmr evening to watch Captain Marvel together! So excited to finally watch the film since it came out!

I hope everyone has an amazing week ahead! :D

User Profile: madcw00
madcw00 March 21st, 2019

My dog makes me super happy, because no matter how down I am she is always there wagging her tail and wanting to play to cheer me up :) even though she isn

User Profile: Oxatnik
Oxatnik March 21st, 2019

My Angel on Earth Mum.

Even though shes currently not well and bedridden, she makes me laugh with her stories. And her cautionary tales that I only half listen to.

I love you Angel! 😍😘🥰

User Profile: Pageswithinmyheart
Pageswithinmyheart March 21st, 2019

Not one person but two make my heart smile heart My son and my daughter heart They are my soulmates and bestfriends heart

User Profile: MsUnderstood25
MsUnderstood25 March 21st, 2019

My boyfriend, he

1 reply
User Profile: StrawberryTryingHerBest
StrawberryTryingHerBest March 21st, 2019

@MsUnderstood25 I'm so happy for you two, and I'm glad you have someone so patient and understanding! 😊

load more