Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one person who makes me happiest is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 20th, 2019

Happy International Day of Happiness!

Who is one person who makes you happy?

147
User Profile: Gulmohar
Gulmohar March 21st, 2019

My cute little angel 😍

User Profile: SadSongwriter
SadSongwriter March 21st, 2019

My younger sister makes me so happy. She's a brilliant young lady. She understands my struggles. Every time I get to see her, I can't help but be happy.

User Profile: CherryVanilla117
CherryVanilla117 March 21st, 2019

The one person who makes me happy is my little brother who's been there for me since the beginning. Wouldn't have made it this far without him.

User Profile: Bonnie1042
Bonnie1042 March 21st, 2019

My grandma :3

User Profile: Leatherbackturtle
Leatherbackturtle March 21st, 2019

A person that makes me happy is my online best friend/penpal, she relates to me soo much and she is super kind and supportive, and we can have great conversations.

User Profile: carefreeKoala54
carefreeKoala54 March 21st, 2019

Its not just one..my wife..my kids..and my mom..

User Profile: Faithandtrustxoxo
Faithandtrustxoxo March 21st, 2019

The person who makes me happy comprises of all the genuinely good and beautiful people I've crossed paths with, the are the reason I believe in goodness in this world ❤

User Profile: imaginativeCranberry4221
imaginativeCranberry4221 March 21st, 2019

My grandpa

User Profile: lublueskies
lublueskies March 21st, 2019

I don't really have anyone that makes me happy in my life currently, maybe it's the depression making me feel negative, but my cats make me feel better and happy :) <3

User Profile: TheLady17
TheLady17 March 21st, 2019

I don't really have anyone that makes me happy, so I'll say God.