Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is this one positive thing you could say to yourself everyday?

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 March 1st, 2021

What is this one positive thing I could say to myself today and each day...

a) That I am stronger than I think

b) I can achieve anything as long as I put my mind to it

c) I should love myself and appreciate what I have in life

d) Obstacles and challenges give me opportunities to learn and grow

What do you think is your biggest motivator that could help you start the day in a more positive way and face whatever comes your way?

Come inspire us!

127
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 March 2nd, 2021

Things are getting better!

1 reply
User Profile: Thinksshesedgy
Thinksshesedgy March 2nd, 2021

@Laura1989 They do!!! Something I never even imagined when my mental health was bad. Things really get better and good days are on the way 🌞

load more
User Profile: Thinksshesedgy
Thinksshesedgy March 2nd, 2021

I'm hard working and I deserve success.

1 reply
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP April 2nd, 2021

@Thinksshesedgy

If you work hard you will definitely reach your success no doubt. Hard work and persistence always pay off. Good job and keep it up!

load more
User Profile: Bellabug
Bellabug March 2nd, 2021

I may bend and occasionally break but I will never shatter

User Profile: BlueAes
BlueAes March 3rd, 2021

I believe there are people out there who finally will accept who am I

User Profile: Dalaimama75
Dalaimama75 March 3rd, 2021

I am perfectly normal even if others don’t agree. I’m ok with revitalizing what “normal” is.

User Profile: abt8288
abt8288 March 3rd, 2021

c) I should love myself and appreciate what I have in life.

User Profile: ZeeZeeQueen48
ZeeZeeQueen48 March 3rd, 2021

Today I choose to validate my feelings at every step of the way, the anxiety is there and I know that. I live with it everyday, and I must be gentle with myself, by self soothing before the anxiety starts in the mornings. Also by reaching out to my supports and being present and honest about what I am feeling.

User Profile: niceGlobe6429
niceGlobe6429 March 3rd, 2021

That I am stronger than I think

March 3rd, 2021

i prayed today

2 replies
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP April 2nd, 2021

@life30

Thats very good I am sure you feel better.

God bless you!

1 reply
April 2nd, 2021

@KatLis123 i always do after prayer

load more
load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 March 3rd, 2021

What is this one positive thing you could say to yourself everyday?

I'm doing a good job of making small progress each day.