Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one thing that you regretted to have said, later on?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello !

Sometimes it happens to say things that we regret to have pronounced a while later..did it ever happen to you?

* What's one thing that you regretted to have said later on?

* Do you think that things would have been different if you'd refrained to say it?

Here we can share about it!

189
User Profile: Mollie1357
Mollie1357 February 10th, 2018

I regret not fighting to work things out. Instead I just said okay when he wanted to end the relationship

User Profile: intellectualPomegranate3960
intellectualPomegranate3960 February 10th, 2018

When people were trying to help me and I didn

User Profile: MadWonder
MadWonder February 10th, 2018

Every lie I told you just because I was afraid you wouldn't love the person I am

User Profile: Up3down1
Up3down1 February 10th, 2018

She said she didn't see a future with me, I said I was seeing some one and that she was overreacting... I wasn't seeing any one, she's all I want.. it's been 3 weeks no contact now

User Profile: Imstruggling79
Imstruggling79 February 10th, 2018

I regret everything I say, most of the time. My insecurities make me not care what others think of me. My thoughts are so low about myself that nobody can think of me lower.

User Profile: diligentPineapple2978
diligentPineapple2978 February 11th, 2018

User Profile: gratefulsunrise
gratefulsunrise February 11th, 2018

I regret saying

User Profile: GhostlntheShell
GhostlntheShell February 11th, 2018

I regret the things I did not say, and the many times I did not stand up for myself.

User Profile: inventiveZebra3935
inventiveZebra3935 February 11th, 2018

I almost never regret what I say or do but what I dont.

User Profile: reliableMap5957
reliableMap5957 February 11th, 2018

I regret not standing up for myself and ignoring the signs that i was being used