Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one thing that you regretted to have said, later on?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello !

Sometimes it happens to say things that we regret to have pronounced a while later..did it ever happen to you?

* What's one thing that you regretted to have said later on?

* Do you think that things would have been different if you'd refrained to say it?

Here we can share about it!

189
User Profile: blueJackfruit8809
blueJackfruit8809 February 12th, 2018

User Profile: Hewett50
Hewett50 February 12th, 2018

I sound like such a broken record... Telling a guy who I classed as a friend that I seriously liked a mutual friend and saying if you have feelings for her I won't tell her about mine.. He said no, so I eventually told her only to find out something might be/is going on... I always put others before myself and even though it shouldn't, it feels like I've been fucked over... Like me telling him that sparked him into some action that might not have happened if I hadn't said anything.

Too much on my mind that's distracting me away from getting my main focus (rehab) sorted to the level I expect of myself.

User Profile: decisiveLand3621
decisiveLand3621 February 12th, 2018

"I'm sorry" just to stop a conversation, though I wasn't in the wrong, I knew he wouldn't say it, because he truelly believed I was, and to not continue I apologized not for what I said but for the way he's feeling. ...... it backfired he later said you even apologized for it you knew you were wrong. I was like well not doing that again.

User Profile: resourcefulTriangle9649
resourcefulTriangle9649 February 12th, 2018

I hate you a lot

User Profile: AlaniMoon
AlaniMoon February 12th, 2018

nothing

User Profile: cloudyday123gg
cloudyday123gg February 12th, 2018

"I dont want to see you again"

User Profile: aestheticheaven
aestheticheaven February 12th, 2018

User Profile: Firesoul89
Firesoul89 February 12th, 2018

My partner is expanding his company, working as a massage therapist and doctor for alternative medicine. He has told me many times that he feels insecure in his role as a leader, and he is super scared of being an asshole boss. During I fit of rage (which he has to deal with on regular basis) I told him (nearly screaming) you are worthless business man and you are turning in to the same asshole boss like everybody else... this hurt him a lot. And as you can imagine, as I realized what Ive just said, I was devastated. It took me weeks to man up and apologize..

User Profile: AlexWillHelp
AlexWillHelp February 12th, 2018

Bye

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 15th, 2018

I made fun of my mum when I was really young. she doesn't even remember it. I do. And I feel really guilty about it.