What's the best "Relationship Advice" someone has ever given to you?
hey lovely people!
What's the best "Relationship Advice" someone has ever given to you?

My boyfriend pointed out to me that if I let the fear of getting hurt get in the way, I can never truly love, or let myself be loved. It was such a small, obvious thing --- but it changed my perspective on relationships altogether.
1. It's OK to say no to anything. Really.
2. STOP BEING A "NICE GUY" IT IS ALWAYS CREEPY AND BREAKS HEALTHY BOUNDARIES.
2a. (Relates to #2) Stop doing so much for people: you take away their independence. You know how good it feels to do something? Let THEM do it and get that feeling for once.
3. You CAN NOT CHANGE A NARCISSIST (NPD/BPD), most of them cant even change themselves. Do not date them, do not have kids with them, do not marry them.
4. Dont date any type of activist. It's all they have time for, and if you dont agree 100% with them, they will resent you, even hate you.
@4F
. "You CAN NOT CHANGE A NARCISSIST (NPD/BPD), most of them cant even change themselves. Do not date them, do not have kids with them, do not marry them."
Lesson learned! I made this mistake twice. Now I have no interest in dating. I'm an A and I'm okay with that 😊
Go slow at the start. Try again if one relationship fails. Take some time before starting a new one.
No one gave me this advice, I just had to learn it the hard way.
If you start losing yourself just to love someone else, it is time to go. Never let anyone, no matter how much you love them, make you lose yourself.
1. There's a difference between love and obsession. The second one's never healthy unless it's for books.
2. If someone says no, always take them seriously unless they say otherwise.
3. Never date someone who claims to be "hard to get". These kind of people will never be happy for all the things you do for them and will always expect more.
4. Never expect someone to know everything you want them to understand without saying. They are not in your head. That's probably why people who are friends before dating last so much.
Treat everyone and anyone you meet who tries to form a relationship with you coldly and cruelly so that it is easier for them to demonize you, hate you, and ultimately leave you behind. Refute any of their attempts to justify your situation and solidify yourself as a demon. Know that if you show even the slightest amount of affection or willingness to continue the relationship you will have taken a step backward. Try to minimize the damage you cause them at the same time, but don't make it clear that that is your intention.
From what I witnessed from a happy couple within my family, I think the best relationship advice I can provide is:
When you love someone, it's as if both of you are doing everything effortlessly. From going on dates to casual meet-ups, it's as if you're not hesitant in talking and acting the way you usually do. No need to check the mirror twice to see if you got the make-up right. No need to check if the perfume smells fragrant enough to attract your partner of interest. No need to have those moments where you are making internal equations in your head if what you're about to say is pleasing or acceptable.
Perhaps you see them as a friend, as a family member, a fellow brotherly or sisterly-figure, or even the missing puzzle piece you have been looking for. They just...make you breathe normally.
Someone once told me that, "Saying that it's hard to let go of someone, when it's pretty clear that it's about time you should, is like saying that it is easier to be with someone who doesn't give a damn about you." And that just spoke to me on a personal level. I can't stop thinking about it✨♥️
If you Don't love a Person, then you Don't love the person! Don't stress it!
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you , Because hanging on longer hurts more than to let go.
@LaniFlower11
I smiled big
@Blue0range Awwww really how come ??
ughhh such a big mood. <3 @LaniFlower11
@aroll727 Of course! We're all strong individuals we can and will get through our obstacles. If you need to vent i'm a message away.