What's the best "Relationship Advice" someone has ever given to you?
hey lovely people!
What's the best "Relationship Advice" someone has ever given to you?

Don't give your everything, don't completely rely on your partner, make sure you yourself are happy and have something to fall back on if anything ever goes sideways.
Relationships include fights , jealousy , arguments ,faith , tears , disagreements ,but a real relationship fights through all that love .
Im looking for a long term listener I feel like I need a trut worthy friend that I can rely on when Im down.
@AveryLove
The best I got till date is- A real relationship is always about GIVE AND TAKE. It will never survive when the effort only comes from one side. In some way it has to come from both the persons and it
My biggest advise was about karma, what you give is what you get..
@AveryLove
Love requires work
If you are truly in love with someone, you should feel like you are one unit—you naturally feel like their happiness and pain are your happiness and pain. If you treat your partner like a chore and helping them wears you out, then it may not be love.
I alson need a good shoulder to cry on!
You have to see if he is really the one you want to be with.
again remember not to act on your temporary emotions.
Emotions today Will make you feel you dont like him.
Tomorrow you might feel you do like him a lot...
—-Adams Apple 🍎 advice i got today