Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which of your friends are you proudest of? Why?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango March 26th, 2021

Which of your friends are you proudest of? Why?

70
User Profile: magdalenazab
magdalenazab March 31st, 2021

I don't really have good friends, but I'm so proud of the girl I met in my last job. She went through a really abusive relationship and does a bachelor in law AND gender studies right now!

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 April 1st, 2021

I am proud to have Jehovah God as my friend because he really cares for me and he knows what's best for me to lead a happy life.

User Profile: Charlotte25basketball
Charlotte25basketball April 2nd, 2021

I don’t really hav friends... 😞

User Profile: crazycorgi2020
crazycorgi2020 April 2nd, 2021

@CheeryMango

My bf who is coping with his depression :)

User Profile: TheKindKaylafly
TheKindKaylafly April 3rd, 2021

I am proud of my friend who is always making sure that her friends are okay and she is also very kind.

User Profile: Amy
Amy April 3rd, 2021

I am really proud of @Ciaraaa for completing her culinary course!

User Profile: Serene22
Serene22 April 3rd, 2021

My best friend because she's tolerated me for so long! Just kidding! Because no matter what happens she'll never give up n I'm super proud of her

User Profile: Duvie
Duvie April 3rd, 2021

I'm proud of Gideon He's really talented and works hard in all he does. He's also supportive and has a great personality

User Profile: MamaRobo
MamaRobo April 4th, 2021

@CheeryMango

My proudest friend is X and I am proud of them because they fought against all their insecurities and managed to start going out and spending time with friends after spending the best part of 10 years just at work or home with their children. It was a big step as they suffered a lot from anxiety, depression and agoraphobia and continue to suffer with cPTSD.

User Profile: LexListens2025
LexListens2025 April 4th, 2021

I’m proud of my best friend for continuing to fight even when it gets hard.