25M Obese and Short. I hate myself because of my looks and because attractive women don't like me. Can I get opinions on my looks thru private message
**TL;DR**
I'm 25. I'm fat ugly amd short. 5'5 250 lbs never a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin and no attractive women like me.
I have a horrible life because women like Ria Ciuffo don't want me. All my friends have attractive girlfriends and wives i want their lives.
My life sucks every girl i liked has rejected me and friendzoned me .
if i lose weight and still can't attract a good looking woman then it means I'll always be conventionally unattractive.
Can i get opinions or ratings on my looks please and what you think I could be if i lose weight?
**TL;DR**
The girl i had feelings for in high school but who friendzoned me is getting married to a guy who is cheated on her with a teacher She started dating him when me and her were seniors and he was a freshman. Hes an absolute scumbag. A total fucking piece of shit who i wish actually died. I pray he gets cancer so I can piss on his tombstone. He was caught sexting a teacher caught on the news and has been caught texting other girls with intent to cheat multiple times. and now the girl I want is marrying him and A TEACHER HERSELF
She would use me as the shoulder to cry on and then when she was done crying to me she would have me go away and then she would go back to him after I'm not saying it wasn't my own fault but to some degree I was used emotionally
and now everybody is happy that they're getting married it's like I'm living in the Twilight Zone that people forget that he cheated on her with the teacher and got caught on the news.
Then five years ago when my mom passed away everybody I knew gave me their condolences even people I didn't like but they still were decent enough to tell me their condolences all except her she didn't even give me a my condolences at the minimum despite her feeding me lies saying how me and her were such close good friends. I go to therapy partially for this experience.
I then messaged her saying how it hurt me that she didn't say anything I told her how I felt about her I told her that her boyfriend now fiance is a scumbag I told her she's dumb for staying with a scumbag like that and the last thing she ever told me was
"Fuck you loser sorry you're so mad at the world" THE WEEK MY MOM DIED last thing I ever said to her was "how is that possible? I'm not a scumbag who cheats on you. Isnt that what you prefer to fuck?" That was five years ago and we haven't spoken since. The wedding was 2 weeks ago amd I'm depressed
God why can't her fiance get cancer and fucking die already. I adamantly hope he dies early i hate the dirtbag that much
* Why I have a sensation of Deja Vu with this topic?
@COtoMA1993
Hi, Im new here. Yours is the first message I read, and I would like to comment about one thing. Sometimes is not about the body, the face, it is just not meant to be. We lose too much energy caring about people that dont want to be in our live.
I can not promise you that one day the right person will appear, because I dont know if this is what you need to fell better about yourself.
I, like you, share self doubt and Im so angry because I gave away my heart, and just got hurt, a few times already.
You are not alone.