As my break up is extremely hard on me I would like to know what people do to cope.
I would love to feel any level better than I do right now. Perhaps somebody else's personal method for coping will help me too. Thanks in advance.
@Ruritsu
I know it sounds cliché, but I really think the best remedy to heal your heart after a breakup is a time. How long ago did you break up? It might take about a year to get really better. It is also important to know what you expect from feeling better. Lots of people think it means forgetting and not being saddened by thoughts of the past relationship. However, you shared a lot of important moments together so it is okay to mourn even a long time after the breakup happened once in a while. In the beginning, I think it is important to fill free time as much as possible because avoiding others and being in the bed rises the chances of getting depressed, and then it is easy to get caught up in a loop where it is difficult to escape. I know you do not feel like meeting friends and doing activities when your heart hurts but I saw that it can be very helpful to do those even when not feeling like it.