I feel like I'm getting too dependant on my boyfriend, but I don't know how to stop
My boyfriend and I have been dating for just over two years. My home life kinda sucks, so not long after we started seeing each other I would be at his house pretty much every day. We both started university this fall, and since then he's wanted to see me a lot less. It's been gradual, like not wanting me to come over until just before dinner, then wanting to eat dinner alone, then not wanting to see me at all in a day. Not every day, but a few days a week. It was really hard at first, but I've gotten more used to not seeing him as much. I know he has a big courseload, but it's so hard for me. It feels like the more time he wants to spend alone, the more desperate I am to see him. I know that would be counterproductive, and I know I should give him room to breathe, it's just so hard for me. It's kind of like, I feel like the longer he goes without seeing me the more he'll realize he doesn't like having me around
@inventiveLemon8902
Hi, whatever is going on, it sounds like you are just ruining your own life to no purpose.
My suggestion is that you should focus on your work, really get intoit as if it was really important to you. If you can't do that, take a part time job on the days a week he wants to focus on hs work. Take yur mind If you pester yur boyfriend it may well end badly.