I'm 25 I'm fat ugly and short never a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin no attractive women like me my life sucks cause no hot girl likes me help?
The girl i tried for in high school (25) but who friendzoned me is getting married to a scumbag piece of shit. (22) who cheated on her with a teacher She started dating him when me and her were seniors and he was a freshman he was caught sexting a teacher caught on the news and now the girl I want is marrying him and A TEACHER HERSELF
and now everybody is happy that they're getting married it's like I'm living in the Twilight Zone that people forget that he cheated on her with the teacher and got caught on the news. And the only type of women who like me or unattractive and obese so when it rains it pours. i hate my life and i hate her fiance. Then five years ago when my mom passed away everybody I knew gave me their condolences even people I didn't like but they still were decent enough to tell me their condolences all except her she didn't even give me a my condolences at the minimum despite her feeding me lies saying how me and her were such close good friends I'm a hundred pounds overweight and it's going to take years for me to lose that weight and if I lose it all but good looking women still don't like me after that it means they're never going to like me because I'm ugly regardless.
@1993SMB1993
trust me as a woman when I say, looks arent that important. Seriously, idk if its the same for men but I was in a relationship with a guy I wasnt originally attracted to for 8 years! He was the hottest man I knew after I got to know him and felt the chemistry between us. Then he turned into an asshole and cheated on me so hes pretty disgusting to me now.
Another example, my mom was a hot little something in her 30s when she met my 300lb step father. Shes always liked bigger men (this is DEFINITELY a thing) and when I asked her what won her over she replied, his humor. Women arent lying when we say a good personality is the most attractive; we know looks are fleeting (we battle with our self confidence everyday comparing ourselves to Media standards of whats hot) and so is money. Nothings gaurenteed. Most women want someone that will pay attention to them, make them feel special and wanted. Now dont get me wrong, there are definitely gold diggers, shallow woman, and the odd breed that enjoys being treated like shit, but thats not the majority.
I want to tell you to be confident in who you are on the inside and adopt a more positive outlook on your future but I struggle with these things myself so I know its difficult. However, because you are so young you have your whole life a head of you to try and achieve what really makes you happy. Id be frustrated too if I were a virgin by 25. I dont want to give advice so take this with a grain of salt but maybe you should seek a professional for experience, it would definitely boost your confidence. Also, it seems like the relationship with your friend is toxic and you may not start feeling happier until you cut her off. Shes got her own life; dont let her make you feel bad about yourself because you arent valued they way you want to be.
@1993SMB1993
I can understand. It seems as if you may be dealing with relationship issues as well as body image issues. In an effort to be helpful, I will tag someone on your behalf....if they have the time, they may pop in and give you wonderful feedback! My understanding is that they are phenomenal in regard to relationship issues....so here goes.......
@freshLIght64
@1993SMB1993
Hey, friend, glad you're here. Let me tell you my story. Like you I hadn't had a relationship, been with a girl, was overweight, and was obsessed with a specific girl when I was 24. It turns out there is an exit.
Stop giving so much attention to your looks. I've found out later there were a lot of nice girls being attracted to me despite my looks. I never noticed them because I have been blinded by my obsession with that one girl, but it turns out looks are not that important at all. Self confidence, being able to be happy on your own, having a sense of humor and not being clingy and obsessive go a long way before looks. The girl I liked, like with you always said we will be best friends forever. She would still not return my calls 15 years later, because I pushed and clinged too much. And I no longer have romantic interest in her, just feel like I need to talk to her and make some amends.
On the other hand loosing weight might not be so hard after all. Just the last 6 months I shed 70 pounds. Only by controlling the calorie intake. I used an app to calculate the daily calories I should eat and to sum the calories of what I've eaten. And I'm close to 40 years, so you being 25 is probably going to be even better.
It takes a lot of willpower the first two or three weeks, then it becomes a habit. You should not think of it as a diet, but as a change of the way you consume food as a whole. Don't eat in front of a movie, don't keep excess food at your house, follow your daily calorie limit and you will see great results in no time. After 4 or 5 months you can start some exercises and you will see that maybe you don't need to lose the whole 100 pounds. Just turn them into muscle.
Look for what is in your power and right to change. I understand you feel frustrated for loving someone that doesn't respond to your feelings, but ask yourself is this really love or you're just not willing to accept rejection. She is her own person and has her right to chose her life. It's more or less the same with my wife cheating on me. I was really angry, wanted to make everything to controll her and bring her back to me. But it's her decision and if I try to control her it's not going to be better. People are not happy if being pressured and controlled.
So... Tl;dr: focus on yourself, leave other people to take decisions for their lifes, and take action for yours. Start a new meal plan with less calories, take a step back and try to improve your happiness by relying on yourself.
Best of luck and be sure it's not the end of the world. I've been through very similar patch, and it gets better, much better if you push through.